In this fun, honest and straight-to-the-point read, I share my own story of building a side business as a freelance writer and how that saved my family and me when I suddenly got laid off from my job as a post-doctoral research scientist.
You will also learn:
- What you need to do BEFORE you “open for business” as a freelance writer – and no, it’s not about getting business cards!
- How to build proof for your freelance business so you look like a PRO and get high-paying clients from day one
- How to turn education and experience into starting a freelance writing business
- How to use internet marketing and personal branding to earn more clients as a freelance writer
- How to grow your freelance writing business once you start it
- The online tools you should have so you can be an uber-successful freelance writer
- The productivity tips you ABSOLUTELY need if you want to succeed in your home-based freelance business
- 29 industries you can offer your freelance writing services in.
Imagine using videos, social media, podcasts and blogs to create a community that loves you and your business? In 2012, I had no idea such an opportunity existed.
Fast forward to today, I get to reap the benefits of building a personal brand centered around content that speaks to and attracts the right people into my coaching and education business.
And by the way, you don’t need a celebrity-level following for this to happen for you.
In Content That Sizzles and Sells, I share the blueprint that anybody can use to build a profitable personal brand.